We are proud to have the opportunity to work with Zastera Composites.
Zástěra Composites Company was established by Tomáš Zástěra in 1990 based in Czech, originally a civil engineer, in 1986-94 he was a top Czechoslovak kayaker and now creates beautiful hand made kayaks and paddles.
Today, Zástěra Composites are being paddled by many of the worlds top paddlers - we can't wait to paddle these this year!
Paddle Life Barwon Heads is now offering Zastera product to the Australian market.
Ultra Light Zastera Composites K2 (TWIN)
- Very rigid hull
- Fully vaccumed honecomb hull, special kevlar carbon + HM carbon used
- Select your seat (high back or low back)
- Select your rudder (Combi or Classic)
- Select your foot bar (half or full)
- Pump installed
- Make it yours by choosing your colours & design